At Washington University in St. Louis, we recognize the experience and knowledge that comes from serving in the military. Because we are committed to a more diverse and inclusive environment, we welcome military-connected students who continue to add focus and energy to our campus.
- Washington University is a community where everyone is valued and respected.
- We provide opportunities to learn, engage, and enjoy both the campus and the St. Louis community.
- Students can achieve a world-class education with distinguished faculty, personalized advising, and flexible academic programs.
- Our Student Veteran Associations provide resources to help students transition to the university, network, and succeed.
- As a proud partner in the Yellow Ribbon program, we allow qualified veterans to attend graduate and undergraduate programs full time with no out-of-pocket expenses for tuition and fees.*
Learn more about WashU
Prospective students may be interested in Attaining Higher Education, University Studies for Student Veterans and Finding Your Calling, comprehensive, free, online edX courses from Columbia University’s Center for Veterans Transition and Integration. The content is tailored to help active duty service members, veterans and military-connected students navigate key points in their transition process. Visit edX to learn more and to enroll.