The Office of Military and Veteran Services would like to celebrate the service of our nation’s heroes. Veterans attending WashU are encouraged to self-identify so our office may corral the necessary support to ensure student success. We advocate for veterans and servicemembers from all branches, whether you do or do not receive educational benefits from the DOD or VA.
Please help us account for all designated students attending Washington University. Thank you for your service to our nation and welcome to the WashU veteran community.
Once the form is complete, provide a form of military service verification using 1 of 2 methods below:
- Email a copy to email@example.com (we recommend you redact your social security number and date of birth)
- Bring a copy to the Office of Military and Veteran Services (Umrath Hall, Room 121) during office hours
Acceptable methods of verification:
- Military, Veterans or Veterans Health Identification Card
- DD214 Certificate of Discharge
- VA Certificate of Eligibility
- Military Leave and Earnings Statement
- Military service verification letter/statement of service
- State driver’s license with veterans endorsement