On behalf of the Office of Military and Veteran Services, welcome to Washington University! WashU highly values the experiences and strengths that military-connected students bring to campus and we are committed to ensuring your success. Our office is here to support your transition into WashU, to provide and connect you with programs and services, and to partner across campus and in the community.
You are about to embark on a high-quality academic experience where you can build on your life experiences, develop your desired skillsets and define your path to achieve your educational, personal and professional goals. As a member of the WashU community, you will be uniquely positioned to connect with world-class faculty members in your desired discipline, staff members who will go above and beyond to support your success, other military-connected students who will provide ongoing peer networking and support, and students from across the university. We encourage you to take full advantage of the endless opportunities that being at WashU affords.
- Explore our Website: Check out additional information and resources on our website. Key areas of interest for our students include:
- Schedule an Appointment or Contact Us: Schedule a Zoom conferencing appointment or contact us by email if you have specific questions or concerns you’d like to discuss or address.
- Register for Our August Orientation: Check back for additional information.
- Connect with Your School and Get Started: Whether you’re seeking course advisement, assistance with registration, or connection to student groups, your school will further assist you with getting started.
- Reach out to Veteran Allies: Faculty, staff and administrators campus-wide have committed to creating a welcoming and supportive campus environment for military service members, veterans and family members who study at WashU. Visit WashU Veteran Allies to learn more and connect with our Veteran Allies based on your interests and needs.