The Office of Military and Veteran Services is Washington University’s focal point for military and veteran matters, to include transitioning military-connected students into higher education, providing and connecting students with programs and services, and partnering across campus and in the community.
Our services include:
- Advising current and prospective military-connected students
- Advising students on how to maximize their Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs educational benefits
- Supporting military-connected students with questions, concerns or issues impacting them
- Supporting faculty and staff who work with student veterans
- Facilitating connection between veterans and non-veterans
- Providing and supporting veteran-unique programming
- Social and professional development events
- Peer mentoring and sponsorship
- Veteran orientation
- Connecting students to campus and community resources
Contact Us or Schedule an Appointment
Please note that we do not accept requests from external agencies to post information to our site.
Virtual appointments are available Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am – 12 pm and 1-4 pm. Other times are available upon request.
Umrath Hall, Room 121
6475 Forsyth Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63105
Park in the Danforth University Center Garage
Military and Veteran Services
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899