The Office of Military and Veteran Services is Washington University’s focal point for military and veteran matters, to include transitioning military-connected students into higher education, providing and connecting students with programs and services, and partnering across campus and in the community.
Our services include:
- Advising current and prospective military-connected students
- Advising students on how to maximize their Department of Defense and Veterans Affairs educational benefits
- Supporting military-connected students with questions, concerns or issues impacting them
- Supporting faculty and staff who work with student veterans
- Facilitating connection between veterans and non-veterans
- Providing and supporting veteran-unique programming
- Social and professional development events
- Peer mentoring and sponsorship
- Veteran orientation
- Connecting students to campus and community resources
Contact Us or Schedule an Appointment
Please note that we do not accept requests from external agencies to post information to our site.